83-5760 KAHAULOA WAY is the premier lot in Kealakekua Bay Estates. Attributes include:
- Panoramic 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Iconic Kealakekua Bay views.
- Spectacular mountain sunrise and ocean sunset views.
- Private gated community with homes on 1-acre lots
- New bypass road makes Kailua-Kona town a short drive.
- The lot is professionally leveled and graded with large house pad.
- Beginning of the driveway is also complete.
- 1 acre lot at an ideal elevation for ocean breezes and sweeping coastline views.
This is the perfect location to build your dream home or private Hawaiian sanctuary. This is one of the few unbuilt lots remaining in K-Bay estates. This lot offers underground power, cable and county water.
Kealakekua Bay offers an array of watersports including kayaking, paddleboarding and snorkeling at the one top spots on the Big Island at Captain Cook monument. The Bay is also a marine sanctuary with dolphins who often interact with swimmers, paddleboarders and sometimes even 'surf' the wake in front of kayaks. The best of Hawaii and spectacular Kona sunsets all year round are ready for your Hawaii home now.