With spectacular ocean and coastline views from the wraparound lanai, living room, kitchen and all the bedrooms, 77-277 Wikolia has it all! The beautifully designed open floor plan seamlessly transitions elegant indoor living to the enchanting outdoor areas around the pool, lounge and dining areas. This is the ideal home for entertaining guests and family.
Experience spectacular Kona sunsets while listening to the soothing sounds of the birds, waterfall and koi pond. Take a dip in the pool with waterfall and slide or relax in the hot tub and enjoy the twilight views over the Pacific Ocean. The views continue with access to the roof observation deck for 180-degree nighttime stargazing.
Located in the Kalani Sunset neighborhood, this is an excellent spot in Kailua-Kona with easy access to all areas around town. Features of the home include:
- Large open floor concept with expansive ocean views.
- Brand new kitchen with soft-close bamboo and hardwood custom cabinetry.
- New stainless refrigerator and dishwasher with double convection range and farmhouse sink.
- Large 10’x6’ island with propane gas cooktop.
- Expansive kitchen window overlooks the backyard and koi pond.
- 2500 sq. ft. Lanai (Trex decking) surrounds the home.
- Owned Solar panels with net metering power your private pool, spa, pond and waterfall.
- Extra deep two car garage with a full 20’ x 20’ covered carport and a third car garage.
- Entire property is surrounded by 6’ tall bamboo privacy fence.
The open-air design with 24’x12’ screened back wall framed with Ohia posts and Curly Koa tree in the living room allows for ocean and mountain breezes day and night. The large air-conditioned grand bedroom suite with double vessel sinks and ocean views is the perfect escape. Trumpets, palms and plumeria trees abound and a large Norfolk Pine shades the back yard. This is a custom Hawaii home with a special Hawaiiana feel.